- New session: create a new empty session and enable the editor
- Open: browse session files on the server
- Open recent: open a recent session on the server
- Save / Save as: save session file on the server
- Import: import a session file from the client's filesystem
- Export: export a session file to the client's filesystem
- Store: save all widgets' state to a persistent slot (stored in the client's cache)
- Recall: apply state storer in the persistent slot (updated widgets may send messages)
- Send All: make all widgets send their current value
- Open: browse state files on the server
- Save / Save as: save state file on the server
- Import: import a state file from the client's filesystem
- Export: export a state file to the client's filesystem
- Enable: togggle editor's state
- Grid: toggle grid
- Project tree: toggle project tree's visibility
- Inspector: toggle inspector's visibility
- Relative units (%): when enabled, newly created widgets will have their position and size set in percents.
- Enable: toggle console's state
- Clear console: remove logged messages from the console
- Fullscreen: toggle fullscreen
- Prevent sleep (mobile only): attempt to prevent device from going to sleep when idle
The sidepanels are only visible when the editor is active, they can be resized and/or hidden. Both are describe in the editor section.
It is the main component, it contains all the widgets and takes all the available space when the sidepanels are closed.
Notifications appear in the lower right corner, they are usually used to convey server status informations.
Modals are virtual popup windows that may contain various content: file browser, color picker, error, widgets...
|Ctrl+Shift+S||save session as...|
|Ctrl+O||open a session file|
|Cmd+Shift+S||save session as...|
|Cmd+O||open a session file|